They’re a little late to the game, but ESPN is finally getting in to the conversation game on espn.com.
- They offer a tag cloud and the topics flash when that topic has been commented on.
- “ignore user” and “report violation buttons are offered
- ESPN is also offering a blog platform
- They allow up to 1500 characters. I’d like to see them go with the “less is better” approach and limit it to 140 so that there could some Twitter-like mash-ups/widgets and text messaging updates available.
- It looks like you have to manually refresh to see new comments.